Friday, July 13, 2007

Supplies and Stuff


Wow! I can't believe that I've already blown through a whole Bristol pad in a week. 30 cartoons per week will to that to you supply count. I'm also running low on pens and, thus, I must soon make the trek to Chinatown (Canal at Broadway to be precise) to fill up on supplies. Which will probably run out next week. I don't know about you, but I just can't deal with pens when they start to split. My pens of choice are the Micron Pigma brand, sizes 005 to 0.5. Good stuff. I feel like that actually glide on the paper. Though I am starting to play with the Copic pens, particularly the 0.03 tip. Very precise. Well, off I go. I hope that the number 2 subway isn't too packed today. Nobody wants to be stuck on a packed train next to a person who forgot to put on his/her deodorant. Not a pleasant sight.

2 comments:

Brubaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brubaker said...

I fooled around with Micron Pigmas for a while, but eventually got sick of replacing it every week, so I went with Rapidograph. The pen's expensive, but you have the advantage of refilling the ink.

Thanks for sharing, though. I always enjoy reading about what type of pen/paper cartoonists use.