Friday, September 5, 2008

Fall fashion week


Anybody who knows me really well knows that I'm a fashion buff. That's why I'm so stoked that fashion week has arrived in New York City! Thousands of designers, models, celebrities, (Diddy) buyers and fashionistas have descended on the Big Apple to participate in this event. Now, if I could only score tickets (or credentials) to the tents at Bryant Park. Hmmm.....
You're prolly wondering how fashion relates to cartooning. It doesn't! And that's great! I think that if I didn't go into news art I'd probably be some kinda of fashion designer. I'll probably still make it to midtown to see all the celebs and such. Maybe for just one day. Who knows, maybe I can even catch a glance a glimpse of a "supermodel" like Adriana Lima (pictured above). Se cuida.

No comments: