Friday, July 25, 2008

Locked out

I spent most of today and yesterday locked out of my Queens studio. I finally had the good sense to call a locksmith, not realizing that locksmiths are as reliable as used cars here in the QB. I spent hours just sitting on the curb waiting for locksmiths to show up. One finally did today, but I not cartoons done yesterday. I hate wasted days.
The locksmith had to change the lock on the door. I'll have to email the guy I'm subletting from that his key will no longer work. Such is life, I guess. The good news is that I have a pretty promising interview for a day job next week. As most know, I've been sans-day job for about 2 months. Is there light at the end of the tunnel? I need something to support this nasty cartooning habit. It truly is like a drug, not that I'd know anything about that subject(wink wink).

No comments: