Sunday, July 13, 2008

At the airport

I'm here at JFK Airport in beautiful Jamaica, Queens NYC. Well, it's not so beautiful. I'm on my way to Florida to visit my mother and take care of a few nasty legal things down there. Pardon me if I make a few typos, there's an older lady sitting next to me trying her best to lean over and take a peek at what the hell I'm doing.
This trip doesn't come at a great time because I'm still adjusting my life up the in the City. I'm going to miss my morning runs up and down Central Park. Which reminds me, I was pretty annoyed yesterday morning. There were a ton of barricades all over the place due to the Bon Jovi concert in the park. I could barely run, which sucked. Oh, well, such is life.
Hope to get some of my mother's down-home cooking and maybe some of her down-home advice on some things.

No comments: