Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Working It Out" book in the U. of Toledo library


Yeah, I know. It prolly doesn't mean that much to most readers of this blog, but my first book (yes, I do have a book out) titled “It’s Always a Great Day to be the Boss,” is now in circulation at the Carlson Library at the University of Toledo, my alma mater. That’s astounding, considering I spent much of my undergraduate career there lampooning the president of the university and the administration (sorry bout that). I guess I’ve come full circle now.
By the way, if you wanna purchase a copy of my book for some strange reason, go to your local bookstore. It’s only $9.95 people! Sorry for the shameless promotion. Or better yet, just go to this link…

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Always-Great-Day-Boss/dp/1402208006/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-4474109-2230035?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194993963&sr=8-1