Thursday, November 29, 2007

Inspired by Starbucks


People who know me also know that I like my java, to the tune of about 3 cups per day. Usually that only thing I get from my frequent visits from Starbucks is a pretty good caffeine boost. Well, after speaking with the friendly blonde-haired barista at the snooty Starbucks in the Palma Ceia neighborhood in Tampa, I was inspired. Kind of an epiphany, I guess. We were talking about this whole "Christmas blend" gimmick they try to pull off each year to sell more coffee. It’s basically the same as regular coffee, just with a more marketable name. That gave me an idea. I can't let the cat out of the bag now, you'll just have to wait to see it in Cafe Con Leche in December. But at least I got something out of Starbucks besides a the usual overpriced (but good) cup of Joe. Until then, please enjoy your cup of "Holiday Goodness."

No comments: