Saturday, November 17, 2007

Do you have a "Jamison" boss?


I don't know how many people out there have worked for a boss like Mr. Jamison (above) from my "Working It Out" cartoon. You know, the egotistical, self-centered, glory-hogging, credit-taking, micro-managing, oppressive kind you might find in your typical office. Personally, I've worked for MANY such bosses. In fact, Mr. Jamison himself is based on one particular boss of this type (who shall remain nameless).
Well, if you've ever had the misfortune of being employed by this kind of tyrant, I'd like to hear from you.

1 comment:

Rick Tuma said...

It's kind of funny, but I've never really had a problem with bosses in general. If there are irritations they fall under the category of annoying personality quirks.

That said, I have witnessed my fair share of questionable decision-making but I often feel that under the same pressures they are working under I might not do much better.