Thursday, December 18, 2008

The holiday season

Man, I can't believe that its Christmas time already. That means standing in lines at department stores looking for gifts and such. That means taking another flight back to Florida and battling my siblings for a piece of my mother's world-famous sweet potato pie. It also means literally battling my brothers in the annual Gary Family wrestling matches. Way to much testosterone for me.
I'm looking forward to the break, though. Since coming to Washington I've been working non-stop. Cartoons in the morning at the Washington Times at night. I'm planning on not drawing a single cartoon while I'm down there, but you never know. Looking forward to hearing my mother's stories about whatever. Looking forward to smacking my brother up side the head. Looking forward to seeing special people that I haven't seen in a while.
And looking forward to coming back to DC.

1 comment:

Rick Tuma said...

Amen to that 'Los! Glad you've added some new entires. Have a great time in Florida . . . you gonna try and get a tan?

Sorry. Well, not really because I figure we're good enough friends to tease.

Merry Christmas!